Xleaner helps you get rid of all junk files in your system, improving your system’s performance and recovering valuable hard disk space.
Among the tasks supported by Xleaner, you’ll find common Windows areas such as recent document lists, computer search lists, open/save menus history, Windows clipboard, the Temp folder and more. They‘re all cleaned up with just a single click on the Purge button.
Xleaner also works with a huge list of applications. You can select which ones you want to clean in the Applications tab and the program will delete any trace of usage from them. Too bad the program is not integrated with Windows Explorer, nor does it show how much hard drive space has been recovered.
And in case you don’t have enough with that, Xleaner’s capabilities can be extended with add-ons. These will help you uninstall unnecessary programs, show currently active processes, optimize system memory and find and delete zero size folders.
Xleaner is a simple, quick cleaning tool to get rid of all usage traces on your computer.
- Improved Mozilla Firefox Cache cleaning (Cleans also startupcache.4.little)
- Improved Google Chrome Cache cleaning (Cleans also the Media Cache and Journal files)
- Optimized Resize feature of the "Cleaning Job Management" (especially the Controls of the Custom tab)
- Optimized Resize feature of the "Starter" form (Saves also the Window Position and Size)
- Added cleaning for Mozilla Firefox Recovered File Fragments, Google Update, LocalService Cookies, LocalService History, LocalService Temporary Files, IETldCache, Windows System Profile
- Improved support for Internet Explorer More
- Removed Facebook Share Button from Info form
- Updated German & English language file
- Minor UI improvements
- Minor bug fixes